- 5 ISO certified production sites In Germany, Brazil, USA, Cina and India
- World market leader for progressing cavity pumps
- Sole supplier of four positive displacemnet pump technologies
- Global product development and technology management
- In-house elastomer development and production
NETZSCH Pumps & Systems
NETZSCH Pumps & Systems is part of the NETZSCH Group, a mid-sized, family-owned German company engaging in the manufacture of machinery and instrumentation with worldwide production, sales, and service branches.
For more than 60 years, NETZSCH Pumps & Systems has served markets worldwide with NEMO® progressing cavity pumps, TORNADO® rotary lobe pumps, NOTOS® multi screw pumps, PERIPRO peristaltic pumps, grinding machines, barrel emptying systems, dosing systems and accessories, providing customised, sophisticated solutions for applications in every type of industry.
All pumps are also available as hygienic pumps according different international standards for applications in the Food & Beverage, Pharmacy and Cosmetic industries.
With a workforce of over 2,000 employees NETZSCH Pumps & Systems is the largest business unit with the highest turnover in the NETZSCH Group, alongside NETZSCH Analysing & Testing and NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing.