NETZSCH Pumps & Systems
NETZSCH Pumps & Systems is part of the NETZSCH Group, a mid-sized, family-owned German company engaging in the manufacture of machinery and instrumentation with worldwide production, sales, and service branches.
For more than 60 years, NETZSCH Pumps & Systems has served markets worldwide with NEMO® progressing cavity pumps, TORNADO® rotary lobe pumps, NOTOS® multi screw pumps, grinding machines, barrel emptying systems, dosing systems and accessories, providing customised, sophisticated solutions for applications in every type of industry.
With a workforce of over 2,000 NETZSCH Pumps & Systems is the largest business unit with the highest turnover in the NETZSCH Group, alongside NETZSCH Analysing & Testing and NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing.
Adress / Headquarter
NETZSCH Pumpen & Systeme GmbH
Geretsrieder Straße 1
Facts and figures
- Founded in 1952
- 5 ISO certified production sites In Germany, Brazil, USA, Cina and India
- World market leader for progressing cavity pumps
- Sole supplier of three positive displacemnet pump technologies
- Global product development and technology management
- In-house elastomer development and production