- Family business in 3rd generation
- 400 active utility models and patents
- 1,200 employees worldwide
- 25 subsidiaries represented in over 50 locations by sales & service
- 140 million € turnover worldwide
- Research, development and manufacturing in Germany
- Further production sites in Australia, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Spain and the USA
- Active in the fields of agricultural technology, biogas technology, wastewater technology, industrial technology and traffic technology
Reliable technology for a wide range of industries
The requirements of the various branches of industry are diverse. VOGELSANG therefore offers his industrial customers a wide range of pumping and size reduction solutions. Whether gas and oil industry, chemical sector, food sector or recycling industry – they all have one thing in common: The efficient and safe pumping of abrasive, aggressive or highly viscous media is challenging in each of the mentioned industries. This is because the pumping technology must be capable of reliably pumping highly demanding media and thus ensuring a trouble-free process. Grape, packaging waste, cleaning agents or contaminated media – they all differ in their requirements.
As a consequence, the pumping and size reduction technology used in industry must not only be extremely powerful and low-maintenance, but also flexible, gentle and at the same time resistant.
The rotary lobe pump: the core of industrial solutions
Invented in 1970 by Helmut Vogelsang, rotary lobe pumps with elastomer-coated pistons impress with their compact design and low maintenance requirements. Despite their high number of revolutions, the low-pulsation operation of the pumps protects their mechanics and thus increases their service life.
As a solution-oriented partner, VOGELSANG is constantly developing new, application-specific pumps and machine combinations to meet the various customer requirements. Customized shredding technology designed for the highest possible functionality and cost-effectiveness complements the portfolio.